Covering: Worcestershire, Shropshire and the West Midlands
RICS HOMEBUYER REPORT
In two formats with or without a valuation.
Suited to property that is of traditional construction and in reasonable condition.
- This RICS standard format report identifies key issues
- Applies a Condition Rating to all of the main building elements, services, garages and permanent out buildings
- Is available with or without a Market Valuation and Insurance reinstatement figure
The report is easy to understand and is designed to help you make an informed decision on your property purchase.
Click the links below to download our homebuyer report guides
RICS BUILDING SURVEY
Formally known as a Full Structural Survey, this report is suited to period property or property in poor condition. It is also useful if you intend to renovate, alter or extend.
- Detailed report on the construction, structure and condition of the property. It advises on repair, maintenance and future management.
- Provides commentary on the significance of defects, the potential for future problems and recommendations for remedial or preventive works.
- May recommend the need for further investigations or exploratory works where the extent of a defect or suspected defect cannot be determined.
- The scope of the service is tailored to the client’s requirements. Services may include assessment of development potential, assistance with building works and cost advice.
Click the link below to download our building survey guide
We can provide valuation advice for our clients.
- Purchase / market value
- Insurance reinstatement value
- Valuation for Probate
- Valuation for tax
Click the link below to download our valuation advice guide
We are vastly experienced in property related matters and can advise on
- Defect analysis – one off defects or poor workmanship
- Boundary disputes – expert opinion on the position and ownership of boundaries and features.
- Development and property extensions – viability advice
Click the link below to download our property advice guide